Referees are the most important people on the Football Field!
There are many reasons as to why you should become a referee with Hills Football:
- 1. Help raise the standard of the game
- 2. Earn some great cash
- 3. Have fun and network with friends
- 4. Develop your management and communication skills
- 5. actively participate in football
To become a referee, all you have to do is the following:
1. Register for a level 4 referees course
Hills Football has 4 courses available through January and February
- Level 4 Course 1
- January 27th (Theory) 9am – 5pm
- February 4th (Practical) 9am – 12pm
- Theory location: Hills Football Headquarters – 22 Brookhollow Ave, Baulkham Hills
- Practical location: Memorial Avenue, Field 7
- Level 4 Course 2
- February 4 (Theory) 9am – 5pm
- February 10th (Practical) 9am – 12pm
- Location: Balcombe Heights Estate (Hills Knights Field)
- Turner Building Room 1
- Level 4 Course 3
- February 10th (Theory) 9am – 5pm
- February 18th (Practical) 9am – 12pm
- Location: Fred Caterson Reserve, Castle Hill
- Level 4 Course 4
- February 25th (Theory) 9am – 3pm
- February 25th (Practical) 3pm – 5pm
- Location: Hills Centenary Park, Rouse Hill
2. Register as a referee with Football Federation Australia
3. Reach out to email@example.com and we will then give you the next steps!
We are looking forward to seeing you on the pitch in 2018!
For all Mini Roos Junior Refs (under 13s) please speak to your local club about becoming a Mini Roos Referee.